Michael Waddell, General Manager
I have the unique ability to manage many things at once, like keeping all the plates spinning at once, all the while staying cool and collected while everyone around me is going crazy. At the end of the day, it all comes down to understanding priorities and being able to put plans together for the greater good and in the case of Sunseeker, that means our guests. They come first.
- How long have you lived on Maui?: I've been a resident of Maui for 13years.
- What website do you visit the most?: Believe it or not, I visit google.com/news the very most.
- What's your favorite expression?: Hand's down "Precious"
- Favorite place to chill in Maui?: I love hanging at home, especially working in our garden.
- I'll never be seen without?: A hat when in the sun…..gotta keep the bare head covered.
- What are you scared of?: Heights…yes I overcame the fear of height when I went zip lining with Hotel Impossible but I still am not a fan of heights. Keep me out of elevators that go higher than ten floors.
- What inspires you?: Smiles and positive attitudes in what people do every single day of life. It breeds success, brings new inspiration in to being and provides all the vibes needed for future blessings.
- Something you're proud of: Finding my soul mate so many years ago. He has been my mainstay of life for over 39 years. He watches out for me and makes sure I take care of myself.
- Do you have a companion?: Llevellyn Lightsey..check him out at lightseaimages.com (shameless plug, but he's amazing!)
Email Me / Direct 808-359-2673