Maui Sunseeker Blog
Gay Maui Weddings
The Sunseeker Activities desk is where you can make the most important time of your life even more memorable and special. We have partnered with Hawaiiwedding.com, a gay owned and operated company, to provide the superior service you deserve. They have been performing wedding ceremonies for gay couples on Maui for over 16 years. Contact the Sunseeker Activities Desk and we will refer you to the wedding professionals.
Couples who choose a commitment ceremony may register with the State of Hawaii as Reciprocal Beneficiary Partners. All packages include the legal paperwork to be filed for this status. Residency in the State of Hawaii is not necessary.
Your romantic Hawaii ceremony can be religious or non-religious. Ceremonies begin with a welcome, traditional lei exchange, followed by the vows. Couples repeat traditional or contemporary vows, or couples can recite their own. Rings are then exchanged, followed by a brief closing.
You can select various island locations for your special day. Our favorite is Po’olenalena Beach, which has a secluded side to it, allowing for more intimacy and privacy.
Package pricing ranges from $365 to $1,500. There are many a la carte additions to make your day even more special:
• Package 1 includes coordination, beach permit, minister, 2 wedding lei and a wedding certificate
• Package 2 includes coordination, beach permit, minister, 2 wedding lei, a wedding certificate and photographer
• Package 4 includes coordination, beach permit, 2 wedding lei, a wedding certificate, minister and photography after the ceremony. The ceremony is performed by Rev. Kevin Rebelo who is also a professional photographer.
• Package 5 includes coordination, beach permit, minister, 2 wedding lei, a wedding certificate, photographer and videographer
A la Carte Additions
• Bridal Bouquet
• Professional Photographer, 40 photos (prints) plus CD
• Video – provided on DVD by Professional Videographer
• Flower Circle for ceremony site
• Guest Lei
• On-site Wedding Coordinator
• Limousine service
From a beautiful beach wedding ceremony to a very Polynesian catered affair, we will arrange it all for you, including the minister, the cake and the photographers.
Contact Sunseeker Activities at 1-800-532-MAUI or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will put you directly in touch with our preferred partner professionals at hawaiiwedding.com.Posted in: Gay Maui, Weddings.